Re: RE: 4X4 MPG

From: Jason Muffenbier (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 22:53:52 EDT

Hey I get between 10.7 and 12 MPG around town and maybe 13-14 on the
highway. What's the deal here??? It seems like everyone else's mileage is
great. I got a 98 SLT+, CC, 4X4, 318, auto, 3.92, with a edlebrock open air
cleaner, K&N filter, JBA headers.....I just don't understand. Well I got a
Flowmaster 50 series SUV muffler on the way the guy at flowmaster recommends
that for the Dak and it flows better than a 3 chamber. I sure hope that
helps!!!

Jason

>About 14mpg with little or no highway miles. 98 SLT, CC, 4x4, auto, 5.2,
K&N