Anybody got a 99 R/T Yet?

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sat Sep 05 1998 - 15:41:42 EDT

If anybody has received a 99 R/T yet I am wondering what CC has done about the
exhaust system? Seems some of the 98 models did not have the 2 in 1 out
converter. I wonder what the 99s will have? Also what about O2 sensors, Where
are they? Mine is one in front and one behind the cat on my 98 V8. I want to use
the same headers off of my 98 but I probably will have to have new don pipes made
unless the Mopar ones can be modified to work. BTW I didn't order a radio option
because I am taking the Pioneer system out of the 98 and putting its stock radio
back in. I don't need controls in the steering wheel. My arms are long enough to
reach the radio! I am taking the bed mat and fiberglass cover off the 98 and
putting on the 99 also. I also did NOT order the factory alarm again because DML
members say it is not much good. Is the Mopar dealer installed unit better? Has
anyone tried installing one themselves?
Jim in Waco