JBA's are in!

From: Matthew Sheahan (msheahan@Mines.EDU)
Date: Sun Sep 06 1998 - 16:16:34 EDT

        I finally put them in on Saturday. I am at school, so I didn't
have a shop, hell I didn't even use jack stands or ramps. I had a socket
set, some WD-40, a 12-pack, an observant dog and a lot of
determination.
        It only took me about 5 hours, good considering I have never
installed a set of headers before. They went right in. If I had my way,
the fourth bolt back on the passenger side would go straight to hell. A
set of deep-well sockets would have been handy too! After I was done, I
started it up and wa-la, no leaks. I made sure to get some cable ties and
tied my sparkplug wires and any hoses out of the way, don't want anything
melted on those pretty headers.
        Over all results are good so far. I do have better low end, I can
actually get a bit of a chirp when I punch it from a stand still,
something I was never able to do at this altitude (denver). Not to mention
they look real nice.

Matt
98 4x4 CC 318
FABM, P&P and finally JBA's