Re: Going Racin' !!

From: Kabuki2@AOL.COM
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 00:02:04 EDT

<< So I guess the short answer is; yes, taking some air out of your tires
 will probably help. Just be aware that it is possible to take too much
 out. >>

I was about to say this, but I figured someone would first.. I usually limit
myself to 24psi in a radial tire (drag radials being an exception)..

Also, on the tailgate theory, I run slower ETs consistantly with mine down....
Besides, they can't see the cool stripes & Vortech logo on my tailgate with it
down. :)

ttyl
Patrick