RE:99 Dakotas

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 12:43:07 EDT

I'll post this up again since the offer is still good:

        My roomate is Fleet Manager at Huntington Beach Dodge here in California. He
is willing to extend a price of $100 over invoice for any Dodge car or truck.
If you are out of the state (meaning he has to "Drop Ship" it) he only asks
that you pay whatever your local dealer would charge for a courtesy delivery
in addition to the $100 over. If you are local you can also take trucks out
of his stock.
        He's a great guy and is no pressure. There will be some faxing involved (if
you have access) and most everything (paperwork) is done by Fed-Ex. It's
really easy and he's totally open about costs etc. Any questions about price
or such can be directed to him.

E-mail him at hbdodge@hbdodge.com (be sure to include ATTN: David Weinberger
in the e-mail or you may not get the same price quoted back. Also tell him
you are a member of the Dakota Mailing List.)

You can phone him at 1-800-926-3634 (in California) or 1-714-847-5515 (outside
California).

   You can really save some money by doing this, and definitely save some
hassle. Always a deal here to be found on the list.

Shaun
Tustin, CA