RE: Spinning a 6'er

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 14:36:51 EDT

Dak: 98 Club Cab, 5.2L
Tires: 235/70 R15 Goodyear Eagle LS
Rims: Tire and Handling Package Variety
Diff: 3.92

Launches okay (I guess, nothing but the Shadow to compare it to). It is
lugging around the shell, but it's not a heavy one, weighs just abit more than
a tonneau cover 150lbs (at most) I think. The anit-spin kicks in real fast
and I think the chirp comes from one tire starting to break loose then the
diff grabbing the other tire and no spin.

Shaun H.