RE: Get over it!

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 20:11:03 EDT

Perhaps you should sit down to a few episodes of the "Teletubbies", have a
glass of warm milk and try to mellow out a wee bit. Your inner angst is the
stuff strokes are made of. Relax!

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com