Re: RT and general Info anyone??

From: Paul (autofinance@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 12 1998 - 11:13:21 EDT

> They handle better than the Buick and as well as the TTA in most street
> situations

> Has anyone put a supercharger or Turbo on the RT yet?
> Yes, can't remember which member
> I love power.
> Me too.

> I have a TTA hardtop, 1of 39 you know
> Steve Waller in Houston
> 89 TTA , 98 R/T, 97 GTP Grand Prix

Hey Steve, Didnt I make you a couple of chips for your TT/A??
I've sent a few to Texas.
I know Roger F. in Texas Has my chip in his car. He's flying.

They really handle as well as the TT/A?
I am going to sell my Buick.
THe RT is sweet looking.
wonder if my DFI will work with the RT.

I work at a dodge,Porsche,Audi lincoln dealer.
The day we got a RT in it was sold off the truck.
I didnt get a chance to drive it ;^(

So I think I'll just order one exactly the way I want.

BTW, if anyone wants any help or advice with Auto Finance.
Or anything dealership wise just ask. I can even tell you the cost of
Warranties,Maint. plans, Used car Kelly blue book values(Real values)
and so on.

I brought home the Ordering guide last night for the Trucks.

Paul B. http://www.slip.net/~paulz
1989 Turbo T/A (11.27@125mph)
1986 Buick Ttype (10.64@127mph)
Soon to have a RT ;^) It wil have some catching up to do.