Re: Torsion bars(BOOG)

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 13:08:04 EDT

If I remeber right Boog, I also needed to use a monkey bar(pipe) to give me
more leverage, but you can easily do this without air tools. I think that I
cranked each side about a quarter of a circle maybe like 7-10 times. I cranked
up one t bar until I had my desired height and then I went to the other side.
Then once it was about where I wanted it, mechanics and the manuals say the
bounce on the front bumper a couple of times, then recheck the height. Hope
this helps ya man, let me know if ya need more info.
BTW, if you dont want to spend all the $$$ fore the big ass sockets just buy
them fom Sears, do your t bar lift, and then return it and get your cash back,
I have done this many times especially when I need to change my transfer case
fluid and I need to buy that big ass 30MM wrench!