Re: DML:My 88 is p---in' me off!!!! (ATTN: Walter)

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 13:53:54 EDT

Well, it's not a complete waste of time. I figured while I had the motor
apart, I might as well make a few small changes. I put a mild cam in as
well as installing the headers that have been sitting in my basement for the
last year or two. I have it back together and running. I have to get it
down to the exhaust shop tomorrow and have them install a custom y-pipe and
high flow cat. It sounds really loud with the open headers. Louder than I
had expected. It seems to be running OK though. Have to wait and see
tomorrow.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/MotorCity/Downs/9219