Re: Get over it!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 15:00:08 EDT

I can understand blaming hurricanes on me, or tornados, or even golf balls, but
HIM? No, my luck cannot conjure up such an annoying thing. We have been
e-mailing back and forth, and so far my favorite comment from him is calling me
a "6 foot 10 freak in a dorkmobile." It's amusing.
-Robert (Tony/Amanda is NOT my fault, hurricanes could be, carriage bolts are)

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm