Re: AirAid induction

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 00:22:45 EDT

<< I was wondering if anyone is using one of AirAid's induction
 systems. What is your impression of it?.

 www.airaid.com

 Thanks, >>

I've never used one, but I do have a dealer information packet from Evergreen
Performance sitting here infront of me.

It looks like it uses a formed hose that connects into a nice polished 3.5"
tube which puts a nice fat K&N right up by the left side of the radiator. If
one were to install one of these and remove the rubber flap on the left side,
I think there'd be a definate gain to be made over a FIPK or similar open
element setup just by looking at the pictures they supplied me.

FWIW, If enough of you were interested, I could become a W/D for them, too.
Price would be around $120 (compare to the $219 retail) for the Dak/Durango
kit if 10 or so people could get together. I could pick up the rest of the
cost on a buy-in.

ttyl
Patrick