RE: Introduction and question

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 08:03:09 EDT

The door entry guards from Mopar are a nice addition($20). They will
save the door sill from scratches and scrapes.
Very good advice - I think they look good too.

3#m makes a nice protective tape kit for the Dak. Covers the edge of
hood, fenders, roof, grill and mirrors. It is clear, and does not
discolor. Good investment.
Could you tell me more about this tape, Gene? Is it on your truck?
 If so, I'll check it out in Houston.
Tate

Well ,I hope that will be of help............Good luck with your Dak
!
Gene in Tx