Re: Supercharger on a RT? Any pics out there?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 11:54:26 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/98 1:14:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
autofinance@home.com writes:

<< I was looking under the hood of a couple of our trucks on the lot.
 Just curious where you mount the supercharger?
 Is there a complete kit out there yet?
 CARB legal?
 What are the real results? >>

I have pictures of Dan's Vortech'd R/T at my website (it's at the bottom)

http://members.aol.com/rdperform/cars.html

The Vortech kits are the way to go here, I got around 130hp from my blower
alone with my package @ 5psi by running the trap numbers.

Vortech advertises 331 bhp & 378 ft/lbs of torque from the 5.9L w/reasonable
boost levels.

ttyl
Patrick