Re: Supercharger on a RT? Any pics out there?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 12:06:28 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/98 10:43:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, AMok@spbank.com
writes:

<< Alternative Auto is a very reputable shop (as least in the Stang world).
 I've yet to buy anything from them but I've made inquiries and they've
 been very helpful. I'll be a customer they next chance I get. They've
 got a cool web site too.

 Alan >>

The kit that'll fit the R/T is listed at $2,895 at www.alternativeauto.com
(they raised their prices from last time I checked.) You won't receive much
(if any) Dodge tech support from them, I tried.

FWIW, I sell the same kit for $2,649 in satin, $2,799 polished.

ttyl
Patrick