Damn InSlicta's

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 14:42:44 EDT

The other day when i got my Flowmaster installed, i went up the metal ramp to
lift the truck and didnt quite make it the first time. I gave it a little gas
and the tires started spinning. The installer at the shop gave me a complement
on looks of the truck. Well, Today I looked at my rear tires and the middle
tread is worn down. Did the penny test and Lincolns head is almost completly
visible.The front ones are fine, except the outer edges look a little worn,
probably because of the hard cornering I love to do. I only have about 6500
miles on them. I have peeled out a few times but not enough to do this much
damage. Do you think the Goodyear dealer would replave them? What kinda
warranty do they have? Could it be the tire pressure? All 4 tires are between
32 - 33 psi, just check today. Also, when you corner hard or even make a U-
turn, do you tires squeel?

Later,

Steven