Re: Vortech& Ram-Air hood question

From: Michael DuBose (mdubose@vt.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 23:56:41 EDT

Everything that you said sounds really feasable. You probalbly won't have
enought clearance to put the air to air intercooler ontop on the engine. You
might be able to get the right side nostrile. All you can do is exsperiment and
take measurements and see what intercoolers you could use. I wouldn't run the
intake for the supercharger through the stock box beause I would be afraid of
starving the supercharger of its valuable air thus decreasing the power gains.
Good luck.
Michael DuBose