Goodyear dealer says "Tires have no mileage warranty"

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 14:22:08 EDT

Well just went to one of the Gooyear dealers around town and asked what they
could do for me. The guy told me that the Invicta's dont come with a mileage
warranty. I thought they had a 40,000 mile warranty on them but apparently i
was incorrect. They did offer me some Goodyear HT's 235/75/15 around $75 a
pop. I was wondering if there was a wider size that would fit on the rim with
the least amount of change in the speedo? For now i think i will just have
some fun wearing down the tread a little more.

2me

97 Reg. Cab V-6, Flowmaster & K&N drop in, and almost bald Inslictas