RE:Future Boy was: Hydra Dak

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 15:12:56 EDT

Honest... (hey, I'm not bill Clinton here) ^_^

  This was an ad I printed while I was doing DTP work. I saved a copy of it
and I can't find it now. I never saw what mags or things it went into. It
read like it was a real nifty idea. It fed the Hydrogen and Oxygen straight
into the fuel line (it was in line with the fuel line) just before the
injector feed bridge. It had a 1 gallon or 2 gallon water reservoir
(depending on the size of your fuel tank). It hooked directly to your battery
and a control circut so that it only ran while the alternator was working.

Shaun H.