RE:Goodyear dealer says "Tires have no mileage warranty"

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 14:54:39 EDT

Heh, heh, heh,... pet peeve time again.

   Sounds like atypical Goodgrief to me. How they've maintained a rep as a
"good" tire company is beyond me. I guess it's just because they are one of
the oldest ones. These guys just suck, there's no other way around it. Maybe
there's one or two good dealers of their tires, but I keep hearing (and
experiencing) nothing but bad stories about them. Save your pennies and get a
set of 4 great tires. Speedo should be able to be adjusted by any local Dodge
dealer.

Shaun H.