Future Boy was: Hydra Dak

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 15:48:41 EDT

> On a less "intense" conversion note. I ran by some ads for a system a
> while ago that took tap water and electrolytically split the hydrogen from the
> oxygen. It then injected both gasses into the normal fuel line of a car and
> increased preformance, fuel efficiency and reduced emissions. I can't
> remember what the system was called but I do remember they were trying to get
> CARB to exempt vehicles that had the system on it from State and Federal laws
> since it dropped emmisions so low.
> Has anyone else seen this system? I'd like to look these guys up again and
> see if the system is still for general sale. I do remember it was about 1
> gallon of water consumed per 10 gallons of gas used.
>
> Shaun H.

Yeah....I've been waiting for Dr.Emit Browns FLUX CAPACITOR so's
I could do some serious TiMe TrAvEl.

Sorry about that Shaun...If that system really works (HP) I'll
be first in line. I love that type of technology and Dr. Browns
of course!

GS
2020 DAKOTA R/TT 2300hp .5 litre MR.FUSION R/TT-
Racing/TimeTravel
Mods 1.21 GigaWatt Flux Capacitor
15.25 rearend w/"DAMN SURE BETTER GRIP!!!
YEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!
GoogaPlex Rev limiter - Disabled