Re: Pictures Ram Air intake on R/T Installation Instuctions

From: Mike Catlin (Catlin@erols.com)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 12:30:17 EDT

> Richard in San Antonio Wrote:
> Beautiful installation. Thanks for the play by play. I don't suppose
> you'd like to make these mods for others on the list, would ya? I gotta
> find someone who can hack the back out, replace it with fiberglas and
> make the replacement smooth-flowing.

Richard,
        Sorry just don't have the time. It's really not that hard.
You can do the cutting with a jig saw and get the fiberglass
at the auto store. If anyone ends up doing this e-mail me directly
and I will e-mail you what I did. Basically it's what I posted earlier
except for a few small details I forgot when I posted earlier.

Mike Catlin