Ram vs. Dakota

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 12:30:59 EDT

   My older Brother has the Ram as does my Father. Both are enamored of their
Cummins Turbo Diesels (My brother keeps ribbing me that his diesel gets 17 mpg
city and my Dak can't even do that highway. I get even by challenging him to
a drag race.) Their big complaint is that the Ram's are nearly impossible to
park and manuver. I toss my Dak around like it's just a long car. I wouldn't
give up my Dak for the world when it comes to versatility. To me the Ram's
have too many drawbacks: More expensive, fewer luxury appointments (ie: can't
get travel computers in them), too derned big, and lastly: not as cool
looking. ^_^

  My $.02 on the whole debate.

Shaun H.