Re: Re: Ram vs. Dakota

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 12:35:09 EDT

> So, the Dakota is more of a fun filled adventure truck, and the Ram is
> more of a work horse. Right??

  Not really. I regularly haul 800-1000# of crap every other week or so
with my '95 Dakota, and I also tow a 2500# boat with the Dak now and then.
Judging from the DML, most people buy Dakotas as play/daily driver vehicles,
but there are a few of us who actually use our Daks as trucks.

  The Ram is simply a much bigger truck, and I didn't want that big of a
truck. I'm very happy with the Dakota's smaller size, since it is my
daily driver.

  Ron