Re: Cooling Fan

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 12:16:34 EDT

Nice truck robert, i have the same exact one. I put 31X10.5" cooper ATs on
and it looks great along with the 3" body lift i did. Not too sure about
the electric fan thing though, i've thought about it on mine but since i use
it off-road i decided not to since it really heats up in 4wheel with the
clutch fan.

Good luck and welcome to the list
Chris Lang
93 V8 LE CC 4x4