RE:Hydra Dak

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 11:04:17 EDT

   On a less "intense" conversion note. I ran by some ads for a system a
while ago that took tap water and electrolytically split the hydrogen from the
oxygen. It then injected both gasses into the normal fuel line of a car and
increased preformance, fuel efficiency and reduced emissions. I can't
remember what the system was called but I do remember they were trying to get
CARB to exempt vehicles that had the system on it from State and Federal laws
since it dropped emmisions so low.
  Has anyone else seen this system? I'd like to look these guys up again and
see if the system is still for general sale. I do remember it was about 1
gallon of water consumed per 10 gallons of gas used.

Shaun H.