NM DML member

From: Michelle (MWarford@zianet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 11:05:21 EDT

Hi Dale. :)

>Yes!
>Another NM native on the mailing list...
>13 miles from Las Cruces, huh? I was born in LC and grew up in the
>Moongate area... (no jokes, please) :)

Hehehehe....That's precisely where I live now...in Moongate. :)
Wow...first time I've ever seen someone who knows where Moongate and Las
Cruces are on the 'net. Everyone I talk to thinks I live in Mexico. :( (not
cutting Mexico at all). Actually, I say 13 miles from Cruces..but I'm in
Cruces. It just takes me 13 miles to get anywhere "significant" in Cruces.
Glad to hear from you.
Michelle
MWarford@zianet.com
Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA