Re: My 1996 Dakota needs more power

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 11:17:38 EDT

Chad:

   The humor was straight up and unmasked. If you thought I was making fun of
his truck, you'd be incorrect. The problem is that there aren't many "over
the counter" mods for the Magnum I-4. I think there's a header and that's
about it (and I think someone else recommended that already). So, for lack of
a real answer: try humor. I'm also pretty certain that most folks don't
purchase this truck for it's power. Besides, the mod I suggested would work
for any Dak (including mine), not just the I-4. ^_^
   I apologize if any offense was taken.

Shaun H.