New plug wires installed

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 00:52:07 EDT

Just got finished installing my new plug wires. Remember I had 5 or
so of my Moroso's pull out of the boot when I was installing my valve
covers a few weeks back. Well this time I went with the Taylor Spiro
Pro wires. Got the universal ones and cut my own. I took 6 hours
doing this. I also got the Made For You vertical wire looms. Instead
of doing one wire at a time I wrote down where each wire connected to
the distributor and pulled them all off. Then I put the Taylors on
and ran them through the looms like I wanted them go. Then I could
see the exact length I needed on each wire for a perfect fit. I cut
them accordingly, removed them (I could keep all four together thanks
to the looms) then I striped and crimped the ends. If anyone does
this I highly recommend the crimper that goes in a vice. This is what
I used and I must say it makes GREAT crimps everytime and is very easy
to use. I got yellow wires this time and man they look great. The
looms route the wires in a "4-3-2" drop and are very secure. I'll get
some pictures in a few days to show everyone, man it looks great.

I also replaced my rubber splash guards in the fender wells.

Next week my headers should be back from HPC, then I'm having them
installed at Motorsport Technologies. They will be using all ARP
stainless bolts with metal colector gaskets and copper exhaust
gaskets. Then after I get my K&N cleaned up it should look NICE for
the Houston show. I'm thinking about having my truck dynoed before
and after the header install. Motorsports has the dyno right there,
but it would be another $75.00 and I'm far enough in debt right now as
it is. If I do dyno I'll be sure to let everyone know how it comes
out.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html