hook me up!!!

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 07:38:21 EDT

Paid in full for my ez locker yesterday. I should find out next
Tuesday if it's the right part or not. That gives me two days to get
it on before the Houston race/show/swap meet. Trent at Extreme Off
Road assured me that this was an easy install with common hand tools
and common sense. He also said that it was common to hook up well
enough to break parts - perhaps not with me since I have a "gentle"
launching 3.21. The idea of hooking up that well sounds great
though!!! The idea of being less likely to get stuck in that East
Texas sand or North Texas mud gumbo when deer hunting sounds good
too.

He also raised the rear of my exhaust about two inches - while I have
no complaints with the quality or price of the Dynomax system, the
rear tip did hang a little low. FYI, he raised it free of charge.

PS - he showed me pics of a really badass custom front
bumper/brushguard he is in the process of doing for a Durango.
 Entirely replaced the front bumper and facia. Gonna do a custom rear
bumper too. Looked very cool and very bulletproof.

Tate