Re: A little late night Dak trivia...

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 15:42:17 EDT

>Nothyng lyke a carcynogen to deter theyves.
>("i"s have been replaced with "y"s so the canadians can understand the above
>message.)
>- - been wanting to do that ever since I saw "strypes"
>Robert (are my wheels in yet?) Trottmann

Hey Robert,

Canada (yes Canada qualifies to have a capital letter - you left yourself
open for that one ;) ) was a British colony until we won our independence,
which is the land we inherited our language from. By the way, the British
invented the English language and the U.S. inherited it from them as well.
We just chose not to make major changes to it. :)

Don't worry Robert, I'm not pissed -- I just couldn't resist. After all, I
am marrying an American who just became a landed immigrant of Canada. ;)

Well, I better get back to skinning the moose and sweeping out our igloo,
Norah (Canadian born, Hungarian heritage, and never understood borders) Kiraly