RE: Cheap scan tool?? (Ease)

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 16:59:19 EDT

DML,
I got the info package from Ease regarding their "low cost" scan tool. To
get basic tabular info it costs you 295.00. If you want graphing capability
(30 parameters perr graph) in the "real time" mode, its the ease + tool for
695.00.... Seems like a good package but the cost is getting up there..
BKB