Re: Polar Bears

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 20:41:43 EDT

I'll make it a point to check simple grammar and spelling from now on. :-)
So, quite the animal lover up there, huh? So does your Dakota have enough
power to haul the polar bears around, or do they stay home? So do y'all call
the trunk and hood the boot and the bonnet like they do in England? (I
remembered to capitalize this time) And you think that fish and chips doesn't
involve Ruffles, don't you?
Well, at least when we make Canada a state, those Texan's will shut up about
being big. With Canada in first, and Alaska in second, Texas will be nothing.
:-)
Maybe if I had been in Canada when I dented my hood, it would have been so cold
that the hood would have shattered. Hmmmm..cool.
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu