RE: Dak=Ram

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 19:41:15 EDT

>DML,
>Yeah and Im amazed every time my neighbor starts his up at 5:00am. Im
>amazed I dont go out and shoot it so I can sleep. I like the peace and
>quiet of a highly tuned gasoline engine personally. I can imagine what itd
>be like if He really had to warm it up (I live in San Diego...)

I'm not fond of the diesel either, as two houses down from us we have the
priveldge of listening to the Kenworth start up around 4:00am. I wonder if
we have any regs about parking a transport in the driveway of a residential
area. Sorry, rambling, my original point - nothing beats a Dak when it's
first fired up. That engine purrs like a panther.

Norah