Re[2]: drivetrain

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 21:38:46 EDT

> I'd take the tires back and have
> them checked again. Usually nice places will do so without any fuss. If the
> tires are okay, then I'd start checking bearings, u-joints... on down the list.

> Shaun H.

 I'll have them re-check all the tires and also check the rims for
 straightness. Could it be a broken belt? I would think they would
 find that pretty easy, but then again it's just a bunch of high
 school kids they got working there (Discount Tire). What bearings
 are you talking about, the ones in the wheels right? Are there any
 bearings in this shaft coming out of the tranny? Wheel bearings were
 just replaced probably 10,000 miles ago.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html