RE:ET's - Why am I going slower?????

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 11:39:12 EDT

   I'm not seeing a full exhaust treatment in this list. I may be mistaken,
but without a clean y-pipe and a good cat-back system, it seems like you won't
improve much with the JBA's. The factory headers aren't all that awful, but a
straight, large diameter, mandrel bent exhaust would probably do wonders for
this truck. If you've still got the factory y-pipe on it, you're choking the
engine's ability to exhale. That thing is terrible.

my guess as to why the times didn't improve.

Shaun H.