Re: Re: Benz merger......good or bad ?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 22:45:19 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/98 3:16:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Merullo@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< But isnt it a bit odd that, for one, Chrysler products will not be sold at
 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in Europe? Not at any Mercedes-Benz dealerships
 in even a single European country.

Well, Let me tell ya, the only Chrysler people that are excited about this
"Merger" are the ones making atleast a Million off of it. Eaton comes walking
into a company on a strong comeback and actually making money and sits at the
top for a few years, then sells the damn company across the Ocean. Now, the
thing that pisses me off about it all is that Clinton and this fine Government
we've elected are allowing it to happen. All in the name of "Global
cooperation" and a Global economy. Now, do any of you think that they would
have allowed Ford and or GM to merge together or with Chrysler? Hell no.
They would cry Monopoly like they did with the Bell telephone system. Ooops,
Sorry, I get out of hand sometimes.
   Jurgen Shremp and Bob Eaton have said that there will be joint dealerships
in developing countries where there are neither dealers.
Eric