Cool Dakota Features

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 12:52:52 EDT

Folks,
On the heals of the Dakota Trivia I have something that I thought is a cool
idea. What is the coolest/neatest thing you have found on your Dak. Now this
can be anything you want, but what I had in mind are more engineering
features. Here is an example. I was washing the Dakster Sunday morning and
had to really scrub the wheel well liners due to all the construction going
on at work. While I had my head in there I found a neat little door in the
drivers side front wheel well. Just held in with a couple of snaps. I pulled
it out and found that it gave me access to what looked like the
proportioning valve for the breaks. I could have been something else for the
4WABS, I'm not sure. The point here is that on almost every other vehicle
you would have had to cut your hands while laying on the hot, dirty garage
floor to work on it if it ever failed. Thank you Chrysler for giving me an
access door. Has anyone else seen anything cool like this on their trucks?
John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto, access door to something for the breaks,
and no stripes. Plus lots of other cool stuff.