Re: R/T Wheels and Daimler Merger

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 17:25:16 EDT

>So who in the states will be able to buy the cars when we are all out of
jobs?
>Eric

Eric -

I thought you worked in the design studio ?

Are you saying that if you lost your job at Chrysler that you couldn't get
another job doing something similar anywhere else ?

C'mon, I don't think you can say that honestly .

You should always keep your options open , because you never know what's
around the corner .

For all you or I know , Chrysler could go belly-up tomorrow . I could be
fired tomorrow . But I know I could get another relatively quickly .

I think that the average assembly line worker has become complacent with
his job . Almost to the point of taking it for granted . Especially in this
changing world , the days of job security like we had in the 40s and 50s is
over . The unions should realize this by now . If they conytinue to force
the Union agenda , then there will be no-one here to buy anything because
they WILL move all of our jobs overseas .

Once again , my opinion .

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html