Re: Demons that lurk in the Dark

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 19:54:26 EDT

Well I hope they make the tanks in Germany, 'cause that would save on shipping
costs. Remember the US has basically armed the entire middle east, and whatever
we didn't sell to them, Russia did. But we only sell to friends, like Sadam
Hussein, and other stable countries like Iran.
Cynical Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm