Re: Stock S-10???

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 23:53:28 EDT

> But seriously, I can't imagine a stock SS S10 running that quick.
> He said it ran 15.02 stock. Please, please tell me this is bull guys!!

Ever notice how much SMALLER the S10 is than a New Dakota?
Ever wonder how much lighter the S10 is that a New Dakota?
The Chev 4.3 V6 (a sawed off 350) makes at least 200 hp or more in current dress
and a LOT of low speed torque, SO, Is the HP per Pound and/or Torque per pound
possably GREATER than a 318 Dak? I am NO Chevy fan but facts are facts guys. I
know them S10s dont hold up very well and I know them Daks DO!
Jim in Waco