Neuspeed or NOspeed (Ricerocket spank)

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 23:39:10 EDT

Here the setting:

stoplight at begining
4 lane road with divider in middle.
2 lanes eventually become one and a hard corner follows(posted 15mph).
stoplight at end of road
All together about a 1 and a half mile stretch.
Tailgate is down from driving on freeway . . . .

Well I pass the first stoplight and notice an Acura integra turning right. I
think nothing of it and keep driving at the posted limit. I notice he is
coming up fast and eventually passes me. I had to think, should i or shouldn't
I. Well you guessed it, I threw my dak into 3rd and floored it. He was 2
carlenghts ahead of me at this time, but I passed him in a breeze. Then the
corner was coming up and to piss him off I slowed down to about 10 and went
around the corner. I was staring in my rear view reading the banner on his
winshield that said "neuspeed" and thinking of how much faster that sticker
made his car, I'm sorry, ricerocket. BWHAAAA!!! Then floored it again and he
didnt catch up until the next stoplight. At that time I decided he wanted to
smell some smoke and as the light was about to turn green, I reved it up to
3000 and there went the clutch and I dissapeared in a cloud of smoke.

Hope you liked my little outing,

2me
97 RC Dak. V-6, 5 speed, Flowmaster and K&N drop in