Re: Neuspeed or NOspeed (Ricerocket spank)

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 01:10:53 EDT

Back in StL there was a place where everyone would cruise/race and there was a
club that was always out there called "lightspeed" and it was a bunch of punks in
their rice rockets. Thing is, you never can tell if they're incredibly quick, or
just plain old rice rockets. Won many times, but had a Supra take me once that
was so quick my mouth was on the floorboards. Must have been "cheating" w/
nitrous. :-)
Later,
RobeR/T

--