Re: Re: Benz merger......good or bad ?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 22:19:41 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/98 7:04:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< Ya know , there are probably alot of people on the "I don't make more than
 $5/hour Mailing List" that are arguing about the fact that it isn't fair
 for you to make more than them .

 They're saying things like " he makes too much and he needs to help out the
 little guy" .

 Sound farmiliar ?

 That's what I thought you'de say .

 ;) >>
Well, I cant complaine about the amount I make, although according to the pay
rates in my classification I do deserve more although the union wont allow it.
Yes, I do remember where I came from and I do contribute to make others lives
a little more than just bareable when I can. More than donating to UNICEF and
Jerry's Kids! Me and three friends from work donated a week of our time this
past week to roof a house in Pontiac for someone that couldnt afford the
labor. Jack, if there is anything I believe in stronger than my views on
politics and business its this, if you live in a glass house, dont throw
stones. I try my hardest to practice what I preach. I have two kids that
watch every step I take and they try their hardest to mimick me.
Eric