Re: Engine Size

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 12:53:06 EDT

At 01:27 PM 9/23/98 , you wrote:

>I don't know where y'all are getting those mileage numbers. My V8 gets 16
>city/highway under very aggressive driving, and 20 highway on my trip btw NC
>and StL. I'm not meaning to start another mileage debate, but 11-13 city?
>Never even close to that low.

Well, I thought I made it clear that the numbers I used were informal
estimates and that your mileage may vary. I'm glad you're getting good
mileage from your truck, but I still contend that there are more people on
the list getting closer to 11-13 city that there are getting the mileage
you get.

BTW, yankees shouldn't try to use "y'all". It's not part of your native
language. It's like a Texan saying "youse guys" :)

BTBTW, please don't get offended at the term yankee. To us Texans, anything
north of the Red River is Yankeeland.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6   3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

"I believe people would be alive today if there were a death penalty" -- Nancy Reagan