Re: Engine Size

From: Beau Hale (sleepy@neteze.com)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 13:49:13 EDT

While randomly pounding on their keyboard McStyer@aol.com typed

>Nashville to Syracuse
>Stopped for gas three times :) with about 250 lbs of stuff in the back-no bed
>cover
>Averaged about 75 mph. I can only wait until I can find a 22 gallon tank
>from
>a scrapper to replace my 15 with 8-)
>
>Mike S. 93 "gets good milage ANDspanks 'em" V6 CC

Baltimore to San Francisco

Stopped for gas 8 times. THe 22 gal tank is the way to go. Although I
averaged like 82 mph. You gottal Love the Mid west and the plains states
at 3:30 in the morning. Makes up for everything East of the Mississippi.

Black, Short Cab, Short Bed, Manual, 318ci., Anti-Slip rear, 15" x 7"
wheels, Light Group, 3.90 rear, K&N

Get Real.......Get Mopar