Re: Damn! Anyone seen those "profits"? I think they left the cou

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 16:05:33 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/98 2:45:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com writes:

<< The ultimate reason for open markets is a simple theory (the same one that
 founded this country): The country that will do the best is the one that can
 make the highest quality products for the least amount of money: i.e. Free
 Market Economy. I entirely support this view. >>
  I support this as well, but does that mean we cant keep OUR companies here?
Or is it more profitable to sell them? Shaun, you do have excellent points
and I have enjoyed reading them. You are an example of what I like to see.
People that express their ideas responsibly and make us all think a little
more. Keeping the mind going!
Eric