Expanded Horizon's (was Demon's)

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 13:01:42 EDT

   Ya know, if we were talking about how to prepare a dinner recipe, I could
see the complaints about content. Hell, the list has currently gotten off
into talking about Beer (and I don't even drink). However, we are discussing
the future relevance of the Chrysler corporation. This directly corresponds
with your Dak's future. If you ain't interested in the topic: Delete the
Message and don't read it!! Really, the server doesn't give a damn what the
mail content is!
   Now, just relax and read the topics you're interested in. If you think I
read all the e-mails you're nuts. For example, I live in California and don't
care about winterizing my truck (don't need to), so I don't read that thread.
Always remember: nobody forces you to read anything. Expand your Horizon's a
bit if you want to, or just focus on stuff you like. It's your choice.

Shaun H.