Re: DML DAKS And Snow Was: Winterizing the Dak

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 13:26:34 EDT

>Well, I live in VA (just north of you) so I know what you mean. But
>then, I'm originally from CA and you had to drive to the mountains to
>get snow..and there aren't many big pkg lots to have fun in. This
>winter should be pretty bad thanks to La Nina (or at least cold) so
>there should be plenty to play on, even for us. :)
>
>- -Jodi
>jlewis@sharetech.com
>'98 Dakota Sport

Anyone who doesn't get snow, just wander on out to Ohio to visit this
winter, living in one of the few areas of the world that get lake effect
snow. (Dry canadian air blows across Lake Erie, picking up moisture and
dumping it on Ohio...) We end up with more than enough snow and ice to
go around. Maybe we can get a DML donut contest going. :)

jjh... being silly...