RE: CA drivers, was:Drivers Age??

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Mon Sep 28 1998 - 15:43:06 EDT

I used to think that was bad, too, until I moved out here to godforsaken
VA. They have a car tax here...they evaluate the worth of your vehicle
then actually CHARGE YOU FOR OWNING IT. New cars are about $1000 a year
or so (depending on what county you live in) just because you own a
vehicle. (I'd rather be forced to show proof of insurance...at least
you get something out of that.)

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport